Fees and Payment Policy
In an effort to keep our fees affordable while maintaining a superior level of professional care we have established the following payment policy. We realize that every person’s financial situation is different therefore we offer the following payment options:
- Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Amex
- Flexible payment plans upon approval with CareCredit. (Approval must be received prior to treatment date).
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Dental Payable
- Appointment Deposit: This is required in order to reserve time on the schedule for any treatment rendered in our office. This means the patient is required to pay a $75 appointment deposit prior to scheduling, which will be credited towards payment for your procedure. This deposit will not be refunded if an appointment is broken without 24-hour notice.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered: As a courtesy to our patients we will file to most insurance companies; however, the patient is responsible for 100% of their estimated patient portion due at time of service. Any remaining balance unpaid by insurance after 30 days is the patient’s responsibility
We reserve a limited amount of time each day so that emergency patients may be scheduled quickly. If you have a problem requiring emergency treatment, please call us as early in the day as possible. If an emergency occurs after hours, please call the office and follow the instructions on the voicemail greeting.
REMEMBER to be proactive in your dental care and learn the facts about your dental Insurance. North Penn Endodontics may not be in network with your insurance. It is your responsibility to know and understand your individual dental policy. All treatment plans given by our offices are an estimate only. Your insurance will NEVER guarantee payment to us and therefore your portion of payment may change from the time of estimate. The patient/guarantor are responsible for any and all remaining balance not paid by insurance benefits 30 days from service. If you have insurance we will help you determine the coverage you have available. By signing this form you are agreeing and assigning benefits from your insurance carrier to be paid directly to North Penn Endodontics. Coverage varies from carrier to carrier; a representative of North Penn Endodontics will contact your insurance company to determine what your benefits are. We rely on your insurance company to give us reliable information and we are not responsible for any incorrect information received.
Secure Online Bill Payment Service – North Penn Endodontics now provides an online payment option. Click on the “Pay Now” button to begin the quick and easy payment process. Please call 215-855-1173 if you have any questions regarding your bill.